Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Technology Fair was a BIG WOW

Today at the interesting hour of 8 AM a group of us from the library were the first group to partake of the wonders of new technology. It was great. So much hard work and coordination went into this program. Even though we were the "guinea pigs" as Maurice put it, everything kept on a tight schedule. I didn't feel rushed or confused by any of the information. All of our presenters and facilitators were extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I just hope everyone has as much fun as I did.

3 comments:

Dances With Keyboards said...

Jan - I'm glad you enjoyed the Tech Fair. It's great to see you blogging already! Keep up the good work.

Annette

Karen Frisa said...

Hi Jan,

This has nothing to do with the library... Go to www.modknit.com, click on patterns, then click on domino socks and see if you like what you see...

Karen

Karen Lamis said...

Hi, Jan,

Here is another comment from me. I think you've done a great job with your blog (and look forward to receiving your assistance with mine). Check out Gregory's comments on knitters and technology. I think you'll find them interesting.
See you soon. Karen