This tagging can be interesting. I'm such an open book that it is difficult to find 5 things that people don't know about me.
1. Many people don't know that I like lizards, frogs, and snakes. and I used to own a whole room of them. They really do get a bad rap.
2. I love to go out and get a live Christmas tree so that it can be planted and live until old age. I miss my house. It was so much fun to decide where to put the tree outside. When I moved away there was a forest of pines, all former Christmas trees.
3. I used to put the tinsel on my tree one piece at a time so that they would all hang perfectly straight down the branches. Now that took some time.
4. Someday I want to write a book to pass down to my kids and grand kids about how great their ancestors were.
5. Even though I seem silly and happy go lucky, I do have a focused and serious side to me.