Thursday, July 12, 2007

This Journey Has Not Ended, But Just Begun

This World of Technology


It's in the Palm of our Hands

This journey has been an awakening, a blossoming, and an unfolding of technology and creativity. We hold the entire world of information and it is right here in our collective hands as libraries, librarians, and all staff . I will not ever stop my quest for more knowledge and the tools to reach that knowledge, then convey it to others. It is my life long goal and along the way will always remember to laugh and love what I do..

2 comments:

HCPL Techincal Trainer said...

Congratulations. I hope that you continue to blog about technology, library work and small micorwave dogs.

IrmBrown said...

Congrats on finishing your 23 Things from me too. Keep blogging. Keep investigating ... keep learning & growing. Good job.